There are just some dishes that are so simple yet sooo AMAZING! This is definitely one of them. I think it is partially because of this amazing brand of condiments I discovered in March at the Natural Food Expo West called Sir Kensington’s! Their products don’t use any artificial ingredients and I just love when I can actually read AND understand every ingredient on the label! You can truly taste the difference with this mustard along with the other condiments of Sir Kensington’s I’ve tried. Okay okay enough of my love for this brand and on to the recipe…
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ⅛ cup Sir Kensington's Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Agave (or Maple Syrup)
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until completely smooth and combined.
- Brush the mixture on to both sides of the chicken breasts and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes are until cooked through.