Apple Cider Chicken
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Filets (approximately 2 lbs)
- 1 and ½ cup Spiced Apple Cider (I used Trader Joe's)
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- Herbamare Seasoning (or seasoning of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place chicken into 2 9x13 casserole dishes. Sprinkle the breasts with herbamare seasoning. Mix together the apple cider, apple cider vinegar, and chicken broth. Pour over chicken breasts. Cook for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe can easily be halved or doubled to serve more or less people.
Serving size: 4-6