This dish has become my family’s go to meal prep dish. It is so refreshing and different then the typical meal prep meal! What is so great about it is aside from tasting amazing, it keeps in an air tight container for a week! We usually eat it as an entree with chicken, however I recently made it as a side dish without the chicken for a BBQ we went to and it was a complete hit! I hope you will give it a try and fall in love with it too!
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and chopped (I used Original Mrs. Dash Seasoning to season the chicken)
- 12 oz bag Broccoli Slaw
- 1½ cups Shredded Carrots
- Roasted Sesame Seeds
- Unsalted Peanuts
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- Optional: ¼ - ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined. Set aside.
- Mix together the broccoli slaw and shredded carrots.
- Mix in the chicken, sesame seeds and dressing.
- Allow it to refridgerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with peanuts.
- Serve cold.
I got all of the dressing ingredients from vitacost.com click this link to save $10 off your first order of $30 or more.