Hello everyone! The other day I mentioned that I made some yummy Banana Nut Protein Waffles! They were so easy and delicious I decided to share the recipe with all of you!
Banana Nut Protein Waffles!
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Recipe for Banana Nut Protein Waffles:
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 scoop About Time banana whey protein powder (25% off code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
- ⅔ cup egg whites
- ½ medium banana
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vanilla nut extract
- ⅛ tsp butter extract
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp stevia (4 packets stevia)
- Dash of salt
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Cook in a waffle maker spray with non-stick spray.
- I topped the waffles with chopped walnuts, banana, and syrup!
Serving size: 2