I love these pancakes! They are so easy to make, flavorful and super versatile! I have made them with both blueberries and raspberries! This is definitely a hubby approved and requested recipe!
Blueberry Almond Meal Pancakes
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 and ½ cups Almond Meal/Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Stevia Packets
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Liquid Egg Whites
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Butter Extract
- Mix together all the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Spoon ¼ cup of batter per pancake on the heated skillet.
- Place about 4-8 blueberries on the top of the batter while cooking.
- Half way through flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Devour with maple syrup, honey, cinnamon or yogurt topping.
This is great with any fruit!
Serving size: Makes 8 medium sized pancakes