If you can’t tell I love anything Buffalo Hot Wing flavored! For example I’ve already posted my amazing Buffalo Chicken Wings. Well this salad takes my love of buffalo wings to a whole new level!
Buffalo Hot Wing Chicken Salad
Author: Amy Clevenger
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders, chopped
- ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- ½ - 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ⅛ -1/4 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Romain Lettuce Head, chopped
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ⅛ cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- ⅛ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Place olive oil in a non-stick pan and put on medium heat.
- Place the chopped chicken tenders on the pan and saute until cooked.
- While that is cooking mix all of dressing ingredients together until fully combined and set aside.
- Once the chicken is cooked pour some of the dressing onto the chicken and toss until the chicken is completely coated with the dressing.
- Place all the salad ingredients together.
- Serve with the dressing on the side.
Serving size: 2-4