Winner winner chicken dinner! Why is chicken so versatile??? I seriously love chicken and I love creating new easy meals with chicken! This recipe is no different! It reminds me of that super cheesy broccoli cheddar soup I use to love as a kid. But, guess what???? There is NO CHEESE!!! In fact, this dish is completely NON-DAIRY!!!
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped and steamed
- Cheeze Sauce:
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- ⅛ teaspoon: onion powder, garlic powder, and mustard powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix all the cheeze sauce ingredients together until smooth.
- Once completely combined, mix in the steamed broccoli.
- Then butterfly the chicken breasts and stuff the cheezy broccoli mixture inside the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes (my chicken breasts were large) or until cooked through. Eat up
I purchased all my non-perishable items (nutritional yeast, coconut flour, spices, almond milk etc) on vitacost click this link to save $10 off your first purchase of $30 :)