I dont know about all of you, but the second it starts to warm up I start craving refreshing smoothies! This smoothie is packed with protein thanks to About Time Protein Powder (25% off code: fantasticallyfit) and full of flavor! And for those of you who think I’m crazy talking about the weather warming up, its been 90 degrees Fahrenheit in Los Angeles (sorry non-California people!). But, even if it is cold outside you should definitely pin or save this recipe for a warm day!
And yes these are rare photos of yours truly by the wonderful Jodee of jodeedebes.com
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 scoop About Time Vanilla Protein Powder (25% off code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
- ½ cup Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup Frozen Cherries
- Toppings: Cherries and Sliced or Slivered Almonds
- Blend all of the ingredients EXCEPT the frozen cherries.
- Leave ⅓ of the mixture in the blender and blend in the frozen cherries.
- Layer in a glass ½ of the almond mixture.
- Pour in all of the cherry mixture.
- Pour the other half of the almond mixture.
- Blend all of the ingredients together