Holy Moly! This smoothie is sooooo smooth and creamy I literally was in heaven when I drank it! Chocolate and coconut anything has my heart. So, this recipe was a dream come true for me. I hope you love it as much as I do
Chocolate Toasted Coconut Smoothie
Author: Amy Clevenger
Recipe type: Smoothie
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Canned Coconut Milk
- ½ a Frozen Banana
- 1 scoop About Time Vegan Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Blend all ingredients together except the shredded coconut. Place the shredded coconut on a pan on medium heat for approximately 2 minutes until it starts to brown. Mix the coconut into the smoothie.
This would also be great with Vanilla Protein Powder!
Serving size: 1