I’ve said it before and I will say it again: Chocolate + Coconut = HEAVEN! So when About Time Protein created their seasonal summer flavor Chocolate Coconut I knew I had to get my hands on it ASAP. And trust me it did NOT disappoint! Not only have I been enjoying it as a protein shake, but I also made it into a delicious oatmeal breakfast (which I posted on instagram) and now these AMAZING protein balls! If you love Chocolate and Coconut, I highly recommend purchasing About Time’s Chocolate Coconut Whey! Since it is seasonal it will only be here for a limited time! To order click here and use my 25% of code: FANTASTICALLYFIT to save on any About Time order
Now to these delicious protein balls! These turned out sooo good! I brought these to work and even my co-workers were in love! Give them a try and let me know what you think!
- ½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Scoop About Time Chocolate Coconut Protein Powder (25% off code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix all of the ingredients together except chocolate chips.
- Once all the ingredients are fully combined fold in the chocolate chips.
- The dough with be sticky so wet hands when rolling into the balls and place on parchment paper.
- Optional: Sprinkle with more shredded coconut.
- Place in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.