I absolutely love anything chocolate and anything coconut. The combo of these two flavors makes my heart happy So, anytime I get a chance to make this combination I do! And man are these flavors awesome as overnight oats! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I LOVE overnight oats. They are quick, easy, and perfect for on the go. Plus, they taste soooo good! What’s even better? Overnight oats stay fresh for a few days so you can double or even triple the recipe to have throughout the week.
Not only should you give this recipe a try, but try out some of my other overnight oats recipes:
Now back to this AWESOME recipe!
- ⅓ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp coconut flavoring
- ½ tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsps chia seeds
- ¼ cup non fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ scoop About Time Chocolate Protein Powder (25% off code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- Mix together oat layer and then mix chocolate layer. Then layer both together. Refrigerate overnight and eat cold. Top with unsweetened coconut and Enjoy Life mini chips
All my non-perishable items can be purchased from vitacost.com click this link to save $10 off your first purchase of $30!