I absolutely LOVE Overnight Oats! Why? Because they are easy, low maintenance, delicious, and perfect for on the go!
Coconutty Pineapple Overnight Oats
Author: Amy Clevenger
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ⅓ cup NF Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ½ tablespoon Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ teaspoon Coconut Extract
- Optional: Stevia Packets, to taste
- Pineapple, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together except the pineapple and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning layer or mix in the chopped pineapple. Top with more pineapple and unsweetened coconut flakes. Serve cold.
Don't have pineapple? This is great with other fruit too!
Serving size: 1