I had extra cranberries leftover from Thanksgiving and I didn’t want to just throw them away.. and that is how this Cranberry Sauce Chicken was born! So flavorful and tastes perfect for fall!
Cranberry Sauce Chicken
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Stevia to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit and place the chicken on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake from approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, place all the other ingredients in a pot on the stove on medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for approximately 7 minutes.
- Then let it cool and thicken.
- Top chicken with cranberry sauce mixture and eat up!
This recipe can easily be halved to serve less.
Serving size: 4