I LOVE weekends for oh sooo many reasons! One of those reasons being that I have a little more time to make breakfast! The hubby and I love to have pancakes on the weekends! These ones are flourless and turned out so flavorful and delicious!
"Flourless" Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
Author: Amy Clevenger
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Heaping ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons Flax Meal
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla About Time Protein Powder (25% off code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1¼ cups Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Stevia Packets
- Juice & Zest of 1 Whole Lemon
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor/blender EXCEPT the blueberries until smooth.
- On a griddle or pan sprayed with non-stick spray on low/medium heat place about ¼ a cup of batter on the pan per pancake.
- Place approximately 5 blueberries on each pancake one on the pan.
- Allow it to cook until the bottom side is cooked and the top starts to bubble then flip and cook the other side.
- Top with maple syrup!
Don't have blueberries? These are great as just lemon pancakes too!
Serving size: 6 pancakes