I love pizza! I love it it for dinner. I love it for lunch. I love it of breakfast. I love it as a snack.
I also love the pizza combo of grapes and goat cheese. There is something about this combo with a great balsamic reduction that really just blows my mind! I decided to create my own version of this pizza and went the easy route using a whole grain pizza flour for the crust. This pizza was done in no time and both my hubby and I were in love.
- 1 Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Crust or Crust of Choice (follow the directions on the bag)
- ¾ cup Red Grapes, halved
- ⅛ cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- Olive Oil to brush on crust
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Shallot, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
- In a small pot mix together honey, balsamic and minced shallots.
- Cook on medium/low for approximately 15 minutes stirring occasionally until reduced to half its size.
- For the Bob's Red Mill Crust I baked it for 9 minutes.
- Brush Crust with olive oil .
- Place goat cheese, grapes and fresh basil on the pizza crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Pour the balsamic reduction over the pizza and serve.
I got the Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Pizza Crust, Balsamic and Honey from vitacost.com click here to save $10 off you first purchase of $30 or more.