Have you ever had an idea pop in your head and you just knew it would be amazing? Well, this was one of those times. I was trying to go to bed and these Hazelnut Coffee Pancakes popped into my head. I was so excited that I wrote a note to make them and forced myself to go to sleep (dreaming of pancakes of course). However, every time I made them, they didn’t turn out the way I imagined. So, after FOUR yes FOUR different times of trying to make this recipe I finally perfected it! So, do me a favor and make this Hazelnut Coffee amazingess ASAP and let me know what you think
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla About Time Protein Powder (25% off code: Fantasticallyfit)
- 3 tablespoons Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Brewed Coffee
- ½ teaspoon Butter Extract
- ¾ teaspoon Hazelnut Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Whole egg and 2 Egg Whites
- 1 packet Stevia
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- On a griddle or pan sprayed with non-stick spray on medium heat place about ¼ a cup of batter on the pan per pancake.
- Allow it to cook flipping halfway through. Top with syrup and roasted hazelnuts (if desired)!
I get all my non-perishable items from vitacost.com. Click this link to save $10 off your first purchase of $30 or more.