Okay don’t hate me but it’s another pumpkin recipe…. its just that pumpkin is sooo good that I canNOT get enough!!! I literally stock up on canned pumpkin this time of year. Maybe its an addiction?! Anyway, back to the recipe: HEALTHY Pumpkin Spice Donuts!!! These are amazeballs!!!! Please promise me you will give them a try!
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½-1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 scoop cinnamon roll casein protein (could also use vanilla with cinnamon added)
- ½ cup NF Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ teaspoon Maple Extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Blend all the donut ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour mixture into donut pan and bake for 10-15 mins until donuts bounce back to touch and start to pull away from donut pan.
- While donuts are baking blend together frosting.
- Top donuts with frosting and sprinkles if desired.
I got all my non-perishable items from vitacost.com use this link to save $10 off your first purchase of $30