I am all about simple, yet flavorful and delicious meals! This one was just that! This chicken had just the right amount of crunch as well as sweet & spice to make the perfect combo!
Honey Almond Crusted Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ - 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes(depending on how hot you want it)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Honey, for drizzling.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil sprayed with non-stick spray, set aside.
- Place sliced almonds, red pepper, salt and pepper into a blender/food processor.
- Pulse until the sliced almonds and red pepper flakes become a bit of a finer texture.
- Place this mixture on a plate and roll each chicken breast on both sides in the coating mixture.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and drizzle each piece with honey.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Eat up!
Don't have slice almonds? Slivered or whole almonds should work too!
Serving size: 3