In case you haven’t noticed I have been obsessing over pumpkin! So here is another delicious and EASY pumpkin recipe! BOOM!
Honey Pumpkin Chicken
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix together pumpkin and honey until fully combined.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and sprinkle salt on the chicken.
- Coat chicken generously with the pumpkin honey mixture.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- EAT UP!
Serving size: 4