I know some people think mugcakes are silly. However, I happen to absolutely love them! They are easy, flavorful, and great for breakfast or dessert! I made this one the other day and I love it so much I just had to share!
Lemon Blueberry Protein Mug Cake!
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Breakfast, Dessert
- 1 Egg White
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 scoop Vanilla About Time Whey Protein Powder (25% off code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoon Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Butter Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ heaping cup Blueberries
- ⅛ cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- Juice and Zest, of ½ a Lemon
- Optional: Stevia
- Blend everything together EXCEPT the blueberries.
- Once blended fold the blueberries in.
- Spray mug with non-stick spray and pour mixture in mug.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until cooked
- Blend and pour over mugcake!
Serving size: 1