Tonight I made Lemon Tahini Curry Tilapia for dinner! It turned out AMAZING! It was simple, quick, and flavorful!
Lemon Tahini Curry Tilapia
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 3 Tilapia Filets
- ⅓ cup Tahini
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Mix together tahini, curry powder, and lemon juice.
- Spread tahini mixture over each tilapia filet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until tilapia is cooked through.
Don't like curry? Skip it! It will still taste delicious!
Serving size: 3