Okay so I know Passover is over so there is no real need for a matzah recipe. BUT: 1. This recipe is too tasty not to share and 2. Maybe you have a lot of extra matzah you are trying to use up? Even if you don’t have matzah this could probably be substituted with another thin type of cracker.
I have an obsession with peanut butter. I consider myself a nut butter addict. Probably because I do not discriminate against any nut butter, peanut, almond, cashew, hazelnut, etc. You name it I love it! So, when I was trying to come up with some tasty treats for my family Passover party, I knew I wanted something with peanut butter in it. These treats were a hit and sooo good. Let me warn you that they are super addicting!
- 5 pieces matzah, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup peanut butter. Preferably a Jiffy or Skippy type
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a pan and cook on medium heat until all melted and blended. Then add in the vanilla extract
- Add broken matzah and mix until coated with chocolate mixture
- Pour powdered sugar and mix
- Spread matzah on wax paper until cool
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator
- Enjoy! :)