As much as I LOVE making pancakes, waffles, overnight oats, etc. there are some days where I don’t have the time or didn’t plan in advance and need something to eat. And I don’t know if any of you are like me, but I wake up HANGRY (hungry + angry). So, if I don’t eat something right away you may want to run away and hide from me I recently discovered Modern Oats which has really helped me for those OOPS days!
Here is what I love about them:
- They only work with small farm, gluten free & Non-GMO Verified, perfect whole rolled oats.
-After selecting the oats, they add delicious blends of fruits (such as mangos, apples, goji berries, and Saskatoon berries), nuts (such as pine nuts, walnuts, and coconut), and seeds (such as flax, sunflower, and chia)
- They are portable, perfect for when you need to eat, but want to take your meal with you.
- The container is a convenient, portable and the best part RECYCLABLE!
- I personally store some of the Modern Oat containers in my office for when I am in a jam.
- Modern Oats has awesome flavors like Apple Walnut, 5 Berry, Goji Blueberry, Mango Blackberry, Chocolate Cherry, and more!
- They are DELICIOUS!!
Even Taco our new puppy Boston Terrier LOVES them!
Speaking of Taco the Dog I just created him an Instagram called @TacoSupremeTheDog. Feel free to follow him for some super cute photos!
Back to these oats! This weekend I totally forgot we had to take Taco to the Vet, so I did not make anything or plan anything for breakfast (uh oh). Modern Oats to the rescue! I had the Mango Blackberry and my husband had the Goji Blueberry and we both loved them! Plus, we were able to eat them while waiting for the vet which was beyond convenient!
You can order Modern Oats online or go to there website www.modernoats.com to see locations they are sold near you!
I was compensated for this post. However, the opinions are my own.