I often have to cook for 4 or more people, and sometimes I just want something that does not involve a lot of prep. This chicken dish was just perfect for that! Flavorful, moist and low maintenance!
Olive and Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 4½ ounces (or 2 small cans) Slice Black Olives, drained
- ½ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Handful of Spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non- stick spray.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in the dish then sprinkle olives and sun dried tomatoes over the chicken.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it with the apple cider vinegar.
- Drizzle the sauce over the chicken. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Then take out the dish and sprinkle the spinach over it.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Eat up! :)
Serving size: 4-6