I am absolutely obsessed with this parfait I created the other day! The picture does not do it justice! I promise it is phenomenal!!! Plus, in my opinion Peanut Butter + Apples= A matched made in heaven!
Peanut Butter Apple Pie Quinoa Parfait
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¼ cup Quinoa
- ½ cup and ⅛ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
Peanut Butter Layers
- ⅛ cup non fat greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Flour
Apple Sauce Layer
- 1-2 tablespoon Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ½ an apple chopped
- Place quinoa, ½ cup almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a pot on the stove.
- Place on medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Turn to low and cover until no liquid is left.
- Then add in ⅛ cup almond milk and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Take off heat and chill in the fridge.
- Mix greek yogurt and peanut flour until it is mixed through.
- Then layer and devour!
Serving size: 1