As I’ve mentioned MANY times Weekends = Pancakes. This particular recipes is extra amazing because it is a peanut butter lovers dream and I am a peanut butter lover! Hopefully you are too!
Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes
Author: Amy Clevenger
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup Peanut Flour
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Whole Egg
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (start with ¼ cup may need to add more for desired texture)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Butter Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Banana Extract
- 1 Stevia Packet
- Top with: Syrup, Cinnamon, Banana and Peanut Butter!
- Blend all the ingredients together and pour on a griddle or pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Cook on medium heat flipping halfway through. Top with syrup and banana!
I get all my non-perishable items from vitacost.com. Click this link to save $10 off your first purchase of $30 or more
Serving size: 2