As I’ve mentioned before I LOVE pumpkin! I also love ice cream. You know who doesn’t like ice cream? My stomach! It literally butchers my belly! This “ice cream” is soooo delicious and an awesome healthy non-dairy alternative to ice cream!
Pumpkin "Ice Cream"
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 medium ripe Frozen Banana
- 2-3 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Maple Extract
- ⅛ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Optional: Vegan Carob Chips or Chocolate Chips of choice
- Optional: Honey or Stevia
- In a blender or food processor blend all ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips.
- Continue to blend until the ingredients become smooth and creamy.
- Top with chocolate chips!
- If it becomes too melted during the blending process put it in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
This can easily be doubled etc to serve more people
Serving size: 1