Sorry for being a bit MIA. My hubby and I recently purchased a house, did construction and moved in. So things have been super busy- meaning not too much cooking going on. But, don’t worry I am back and starting out my return with another awesome overnight oats recipe for all of you! Seriously, overnight oats are life changing! And the combo of raspberry and peanut butter is so perfect. If for some crazy reason you are not into this combo, try one of my other overnight oat recipes Banana Coffee PB, Lemon Blueberry or Coconutty Pineapple. Just promise me you will give overnight oats a try!
- ½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- Handful of Mashed Raspberries
- Optional: Stevia, to taste
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Flour
- Optional: Stevia or Honey, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix enough almond milk with the peanut flour to form a thick paste.
- Layer or mix both together.
- Refrigerate overnight and eat cold.
I get all my non-perishable items from Vitacost. Click this link to save $10 off your first purchase of $30.