Sometimes I just don’t feel like cooking. This is especially true when it is 108 degrees Fahrenheit outside! But, that does not mean that I just go pick up some unhealthy meal out. Nope I still make something! Enter Kelp Noodles.
I really enjoy kelp noodles. Not only are they easy and involve no cooking. But, they taste very refreshing and are low in calories! Perfect for a hot day like today.
- Smoky Kelp Noodles
- Recipe by: Amy Clevenger, fitfunandfantastic.worpress.com
- Serves 2
- - 1 package of kelp noodles (package is 120z)
- - ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed
- - ¼ cup raw pepitas
- - ½ cup Canned Corn
- - ½ cup Canned Black Beans
- - juice of ½ a lemon
- - 6 tbsp water
- - 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- - 1 tbsp Tamari
- - ½ tsp smoked paprika
- - 1 Medjool Dates
- Blend in a food processor or blender the lemon juice, water, apple cider vinegar, tamari, paprika, and the date until completely blended.
- Massage the kelp noodles with ½ a cup of the dressing.
- Then add in the spinach, corn, black beans and pepitas.
- Mix again.
- Add more dressing if needed
Add in any veggies or nuts that you prefer!