EASIEST RECIPE EVER! And I mean the EASIEST! Yet, this recipe is soooo flavorful and would impress any house guest Wanna know why? Because I used Mina Harissa‘s Spicy Moroccan Green Pepper Sauce. I am telling you all of their sauces are so versatile you literally cannot go wrong! No matter what I use their sauces for they turn out amazing. Aside from this awesome fish recipe I have used Mina Harissa Sauces in a Spicy Pizza recipe and Moroccan Turkey Spaghetti Squash Bake.
- 2- 4 ounce Haddock Filets (or any white fish)
- Mina Harissa's Spicy Moroccan Green Pepper Sauce
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Unsalted Roasted Sun Flower Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray with non-stick spray
- Place the fish filets on the baking sheet and brush the top of the filets with the Green Pepper Sauce
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until fish is flakey.
- Once cooked sprinkle parmesan over the top of the filets and place back in the oven until cheese is melted
- Top with sunflower seeds and serve.
No need for measurements you literally can't go wrong with this recipe!