WOWZER!!!! That is all I can say about this dinner! And I know my family would say the same! It has got all the delicious flavors of spinach artichoke dip, but healthy and in a chicken! Now that is a win!
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup packed Baby Spinach
- ½ a 14 oz can Quartered Artichokes, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- ½ teaspoon Minced Garlic(or 1 garlic clove, minced)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix the cottage cheese, spinach, artichokes, garlic and nutritional yeast together.
- Butterfly chicken breasts then stuff the cottage cheese mixture inside the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes (my chicken breasts were large) or until cooked through.
- Eat up!
I get all my non-perishable items, such as the artichokes, nutritional yeast and minced garlic in this recipe from vitacost. Click this link to save $10 off $30
Serving size: 4