Strawberry & Basil Chicken with Balsamic Drizzle
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 3-4 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut in half long ways
- 15- 20 Strawberries, hulled
- 1 Shallot, diced
- ½ cup Spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil
- Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken in the pan.
- Then top the chicken with the strawberries, shallot, spinach, and basil.
- Then drizzle the entire dish with balsamic.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through!
Serving size: 6