This dish is so easy and flavorful that I had to share!!!
Tahini & Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken!
Author: Amy Clevenger, fantastically-fit.com
Recipe type: Entree
- ½ cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 2 serving (serving = 4 oz) Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Take sun dried tomatoes (not packed in oil) and place them in simmering water for about 3 minutes. Then chop.
- Take 2 chicken breasts and slice them down the middle.
- Stuff them each with 1½ tbsp tahini and the sun dried tomatoes.
- Then season the outside with a little salt & pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for approximately 40 minutes until cooked through.
Can increase adjust amounts of tahini and sundried tomatoes based on preference!
Serving size: 2