If you ask me, white chocolate and cranberries were seriously made for eachother! I normally don’t make recipes that have white chocolate chips because of the artificial ingredients and hydrogenated oils that white chocolate chips have. However, I recently discovered this awesome chocolate chips brand called Sunspire from vitacost.com (use this link to save $10 off your first purchase of $30). The only ingredients in their white chocolate chips are: cocoa butter, evaporated cane juice, whole milk powder, non fat milk powder, soy lecithin (a non-GMO emulsifier) and vanilla!
So, once I discovered this chips I felt guilt free in making the AMAZING White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Pancakes!
- 1 cup Oat Flour (or 1 cup ground oats)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla About Time Protein Powder (25% off code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
- ¼ cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Approximately ¼ cup Dried Cranberries (I used Apple Juice Sweetened Cranberries)
- Approximately ¼ cup Sunspire White Chocolate Chips (or Chips of Choice)
- Blend all ingredients together EXCEPT the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Fold in the chips and cranberries.
- Heat a pan or griddle on medium heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Spoon ¼ cup of batter per pancake on the heated skillet.
- Half way through flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Serve with syrup and more cranberries and white chocolate chips if desired