I love zoodles! What are zoodles? Well it’s when you use zucchini as noodles. Unfortunately, I don’t have a snazzy spiralizer So, I am inventive and use a vegetable peeler to make my noodles! This recipes is amazing! I am seriously in love with the sauce!
- 4 zucchini
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, chopped
- Better Body Foods Coconut Oil
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ½ cup Spinach
- 12 Basil Leaves
- 2 Seedless Baby Cucumber
- Herbamare Seasoning, to taste (or salt & pepper)
- Place chopped chicken in a pan with coconut oil on medium heat.
- Cover and stir occasionally until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, use a spiralizer or vegetable peeler (I used a peeler) and peel the zucchini in long spaghetti like strands.
- Saute noodles on a pan with a little coconut oil until zucchini softens. About 7 minutes.
- Put avocado, lemon juice, spinach, basil leaves, herbamare seasoning and cucumber in the food processor or blender and blend until nice an creamy.
- Place zucchini noodles in a bowl and top with the chicken and avocado sauce!
Can make vegetarian by omitting the chicken
This sauce is also great spread on rice cakes and toast!